Bryan Leyland, a consulting engineer from New Zealand, has written an excellent piece on the man-made climate change myth.
Although written as an open letter to Local Government New Zealand (LGNZ), it should in fact be required reading for all schools and government bodies in the Western World
You can read it here.
Leyland makes a number of pertinent points;
- Sea level rise around the World has averaged 1-2mm per year for the last 100 years, with no sign of any recent increase.
- Storms, floods and droughts are actually less severe than in the past.
- Coral atolls are in no danger from the current minimal sea level rise. Pacific Islands are absolutely not threatened by sea level rise. Their problems are the result of other factors.
- Latest credible research papers based on observations and experiments, (not computer modelling) show there is a high possibility of global cooling in the near future.
- Carbon Dioxide is essential for life and plant growth and the recent rise “has increased agricultural productivity by about 15%.”
- Neither the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), nor any of the august Royal Societies, has come up with any convincing evidence based on real world observation, that man-made greenhouse gases cause global warming.
Bryan goes on to say;
“The evidence simply does not exist….The only rational conclusion is that man made global warming is, in all probability, the biggest hoax in the history of the world”
Enough said, I believe.
LGNZ and Governments around the World don’t like this message of course. It means the people are actually thinking for themselves.